When we first receive an order for optimization services from our client we initiate to analyze the site by the following points. When we analyze the site we do keyword analysis, we check which keywords suits your site best for optimization. We check the keywords in Google ad words tool by measuring the actual traffic with Global Monthly Searches and Local Monthly searches. Analysis of the keyword is done based upon your business activity and targeted customers. The keyword research methodology also helps us to target the actual customers or visitors for your site after hitting the 1st Page of Google and other Major Search Engines.
3) Title Tag Relevancy:
We check title tag of your site as it should be shorter in length as per new update of Google Known as Penguin Update. We will place only one or two keyword targets for the page. The title tag is an element that the search engines use to help determine what the page is about.
4) ALT Tag: The alt and title attributes of an image are commonly referred to as alt tag or alt text and title tag even though they’re not technically tags. The alt text describes what’s on the image and the function of the image on the page. You include images in your website to get people read your text on the images when you take your cursor on that particular image. Well-chosen images also strengthen your message. You shouldn’t forget to give those images good alt attributes: alt tags and title tags strengthen the message towards search engine spiders and improve the accessibility of your website.
5) H1 Tag: H1tag tells the search engines what’s the webpage is about. The h1 tag generally contains the theme of the page and is used by the search engines as one of the signals to tell them what the page is about.
6) Anchor Text: We Place Anchor Text in a website because search engines use the descriptive text in the anchor of a link in order to help determine the relevancy and topical nature of the page that it’s linking to. In addition to anchor text, search engines also analyze the content of the source page (i.e. the page the link is on) and the keywords and title tag of the target page in order to determine relevancy and content. This process then allows Google to return more relevant results to their users in the search queries.
7) Content Placement: Content plays a very important in the seo process. As per Google webmasters guidelines it has been said that good content with neat pages adds up our site to crawl in the search engines. It says that content should be frequently updated to improve the freshness of the site and also cherishes the site to crawl in search engines. So it is very essential to optimize the content of a website when we do search engine optimization.
8) Keyword Density: We place keywords 2 to 3 times in a webpage as Keyword density is the measurement in percentage from the number of times a keyword or phrase appears compared to the total number of words in a webpage.
9) Search Engine Verification: To Verify Site Ownership we do Google Search Engine Verification by using Google webmaster tools.
10)Creation of XML Sitemap: We create XML sitemap to prevent the issue of complex navigation and indexation problem where only a small percentage of all pages are actually in the search engine index.
11) Robots.txt: A robots.txt files in the root (www.site.com/robots.txt) and has fewer than 20 lines of code. Your robots.txt file, located in your root folder, is a way for webmasters to indicate which pages/folders/directories should not be accessed by crawlers or search engines.
12) Google Analytics: Analytics scripts can measure your website traffic with Google analytics scripts installed in your site.
OFF Page Optimization:1) Link Building Services: We will get the links from relative sites as inbound links and eventually that help us to boost the keyword ranking. From your key content pages. We will include links to the best and most relevant content sites.
2)Web 2.0 Services Social Media Optimization: We will be promoting your site regularly on day to day basis in several Social Networking websites like Blogs Postings ,wordpress.com, Blogspot,Squidoo.com Social Networking websites Submission, Social Bookmarking Websites Submission, MySpace, Face book, LinkedIn, ,Digg ,Del.icio.us ,Claim ID, Naymz.com ,Merchantcircle.com, Article submissions, Forums Postings , Discussion groups, Comments on Blogs and Article Submission, Press Releases Submission, Ad Postings, Video Submission etc